Access your account by clicking Log In from the home page. If you are a first time visitor to our site, please complete the steps for online account access. You will need to have your nine-digit account number to create your account; your nine-digit account number can be found on your monthly statement.
Through Manage My Account you can:
- Apply online for deferments or forbearances.
- Reset your own password.
- Access our convenient and secure online message system for monthly statements and correspondence.
- Access real-time information easily while logged into your account with the confidence of knowing it is password-protected and confidential.
- Never worry about a misplaced statement and have statements automatically filed electronically for you.
Access information easily while logged into your account.
GSM&R statements and account information is available in real-time.
Information will be stored with the confidence of knowing it is password-protected and confidential.
Online statements are quick and easy to access and good for the environment as the need for paper statements is eliminated.
Note: Please add this trusted contact to receive emails related to your online student loan account.
If you currently receive electronic statements, you will need to log on to your account and create a profile. If you have not already done so, you will be prompted to choose whether to receive electronic statements. If you accept this then you will continue to receive electronic statements, if you choose not to you will start receiving paper statements.
Please click the Create Account link on the home page and complete the steps. You will need to have your nine-digit account number to create your account; your nine-digit account number can be found on your monthly statement.
Log in to Manage My Account to get started. For a summary of all payment options, visit Manage Your Payment Options.
- After the Borrower has logged into the Manage My Account section, click the settings button (labeled with your name), then Authorized Payers.
- Select Add Authorized Payer to set up a username and password for anyone you would like to be an authorized payer on your account.
- Authorized Payers will then log in with the username and password created by the Borrower.
If paying by phone, simply let the representative know the appropriate group and the payment will be applied as requested.
Additionally, the primary borrower can establish you as an Authorized Payer so you can make online payments.
You may be able to defer your loans. Contact your servicer for a deferment or other options available to you. Once you cease attendance, repayment will resume immediately. You will not receive another grace period.
Granite State Management & Resources
PO Box 2097
Concord, NH 03302-2097
Telecommunications Relay Service (TDD/TYY) is also available: Dial 711
For blind and visually impaired alternative format requests, please contact us at 800.719.0708.
Your consent will remain active unless GSM&R receives a request from you to revoke this consent. To find out if you have provided cell phone consent on your account, update your phone number, or revoke your consent, please contact us.
Your monthly statement is sent approximately 3 weeks prior to your due date. If you would prefer to receive your statement electronically, please log in to Manage My Account and sign up for eStatements.
Granite State Management and Resources reserves the right to modify or cancel its programs at any time.